Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's Official!!! I'm a NASM CPT

Well it is official :) I am a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer! After many hours of studying over the past 2 months all my work was paid off  yesterday when I passed my exam. I feel so accomplished and ecstatic about earning my certificate. I love fitness and I am so excited about the opportunities to help other people reach there fitness goals and inform people of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.

                   (I know it kinda looks stupid with that paper on it but it covers up my personal address)

                (This is my temporary certificate until my real when arrives in a couple of weeks)

Now that I am certified I am going to be posting fitness related articles on this blog on a regular basis. I have a ton of ideas that I am wanting to do so be sure to check back to see my latest posts. If you are interested in becoming a personal trainer or would like more info click the link below to take you to NASM's website or feel free to ask me any questions that you may have.

NASM Website

More fitness fun coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment